I'm still trying to decide whether to make this a family blog or or my personal blog. For now it is a combination of both. I may eventually make two separate blogs.
I have been complaining to myself all month about being too busy to enjoy the holidays. I thought a few years ago that I had figured out how to simplify Christmas in order to make it more enjoyable. Of course a few unexpected things came up this year that took some attention, like having a root canal and jury duty (which was canceled but still, I had to keep the time reserved). Relief Society responsibilities also take up some time and energy. I don't mind those too much. I have come to think of RS responsibilities as opportunities to serve. I really mean that, but more on RS later. In the end I am enjoying the holidays. It has been wonderful to have my whole family home this year. They truly are one of life's joys. Happy Holidays to all of you!
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When did you have a root canal? Somehow I totally missed that.
ReplyDeleteHappy holidays to you, too! ;)