Found this post I apparently wrote this Spring and forgot to publish.
Here it is:
I love to garden. Well that isn't entirely true. I love having a garden. I love to see the fruits of my labors. The beautiful flowers, fruits and vegetables bring joy to my life. Some people find digging in the dirt therapeutic. I find digging in the dirt, well, dirty. I don't like bugs. Well some bugs are cute and some bugs are helpful but some bugs eat my garden and I don't like that. Every year I battle with slugs and snails to gain control of my garden. They seem to enjoy it as much as I do, but for different reasons. Although, we both seem to like the strawberries equally. Every Spring I diligently sprinkle slug and snail bait around the flowers in my garden. I don't like to admit it but I do enjoy seeing dead slugs and snails in my garden. I think it's a control thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment